NCT Ltd Vacancies
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
NCT Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.
Based in the North East of England, Profound Group (Incorporating Profound Services Ltd, Northern Care Training Ltd and Protech City Ltd.) is a rapidly growing training provider, delivering quality training on a local and national basis.
We work closely with a number of government bodies and the work we do is in direct response to key components within the Government’s and Skills Funding Agency’s training agenda.
Based over 2 sites in East Durham, including a specially designed training academy, we have an excellent track record of delivering the following activities: -
- Apprenticeships and work-based learning programmes
- Employability courses for people who are out of work
- Recruitment service aligned to our employability training
- Sector route way programmes to fulfil employed and self-employed positions
- Forklift training at our warehouse or employers premises
To meet our current needs the group is looking to fill the following vacancy: -
Apprenticeship Assessors – Residential Childcare.
Essentially, the candidate shall have A1 and have experience in training and assessing Apprenticeships UP TO LEVEL 3. You will have a passion about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success.
Duties Include: -
- Carry out initial and diagnostic assessments including Functional Skills
- Deliver induction/training
- Meet external standards for any course delivery
- Ensure all documentation meets funding body standards and compliance
- Assess and sign off candidate portfolios
- Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to allow candidates to progress
Essential Skills and attributes: -
- Assessing qualification
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification in subject area
- Teaching qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Proven industry experience of working in residential childcare
- A passion for teaching
- Well organised with an exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
Desirable Skills and attributes: -
- Information, Advice and Guidance qualification
- Knowledge of Internal Quality Assurance processes
Other Information: -
- Salary = Circa £22,495 for a full caseload
- Hours = 37.5 Per week for a full caseload
- Caseload = A full caseload would be up to 37 apprenticeships.
- Mileage = 40p per mile
If you are interested in any of these roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.