Established in 2004, Northern Care Training, (NCT) are now a proven high quality training company and an expanding employment agency. As a grade 2 Ofsted provider, we specialise in the delivery of Health and Social Care qualifications. Our training portfolio includes, short-tailored courses, diplomas and apprenticeships from entry level to level 5 in H&S Care and Management.
Like our sister company, Profound Services, NCT has adapted quickly to meet the needs of employers, learners, and the governments agenda for people into work. We now offer a range of short classroom based courses for unemployed people with a strong focus on progression pathways into work.
This dedicated and focused training and recruitment package is proving to be most popular within the care sector.
Routeway to Employment and Vacancies
The company prides itself on delivering training and
assessment to a high standard.
Please feel free to have a look around our website today, or call today on 0845 058 3788 for an informal discussion about how we can help you.
To be the first choice provider of high quality education and training in the North East region & nationally.
- Invest in our people
- Continue to achieve high qualification and job outcomes
- Understand the skills needs of employers in our focused sectors
- Continuously improve our provision to meet learner, employer & government demands
- Offer innovative, cost effective solutions and services
- Proactively seek new product lines and position the company accordingly
- Maintain sound financial performance
Our Core Values
- Support mission and vision of Profound Group
- Outstanding customer care - from feedback
- Continuing professional development of staff
- Proactive business development
- Motivated and supportive to colleagues and clients
- Financially sound, enabling reinvestment in the business
- Promotion of Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health & Safety