Please find details on Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator). If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
This Level 3 Childcare diploma follows the Early Years Educator Pathway and is for those working in childcare e.g. nurseries, pre-schools, crèches, etc. It’s ideal for those working on their own or supervising others who want to upskill and gain the required qualification to work in the early learning and childcare sector.
At Level 3, the qualification confirms competence in this area and serves as the required qualification (for all new practitioners) for registration and regulatory requirements in the early learning and childcare sector, children's social care and residential childcare.
Mandatory units include:
- Understand Children’s Early Years Education and Development
- Implementing Early Years Foundation Stage
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- Plan and Provide Effective Teaching and Learning in Early Years Settings
- Make Accurate and Productive Use of Assessment in Early Years Settings
- Develop Effective and Informed Professional Practice in Early Years Settings
- Promote the Health, Safety and Well-being of Children in Early Years Settings
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Partnership Working in Early Years
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner loans.
For more information contact Steve Thorpe on 0191 587 4570 or email email@example.com
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner