Please find details on Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
This course will further develop the knowledge and skills preparing you for work in the adult social care sector.
This qualification includes training on:
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- Understanding the Role of the Social Care Worker
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
- Personal Development in Adult Social Care Setting
- Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Principles for Implementing Duty of Care
- Understanding Person-centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
- Health and Safety and Handling Information.
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner loans.
For more information contact Steve Thorpe on 0191 587 4570 or email email@example.com
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner