Please find details on Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England). If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge required to manage, practice and lead others with adults in health and social care provision and is suitable for Senior Care Workers, Managers or Assistant Managers of residential services, day services or domiciliary care with different pathways based on relevant job roles.
Includes mandatory training on:
- Understanding professional management and leadership in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Undertaking a research project
- Using and developing systems that promote communication
- Promoting professional development
- Championing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Developing health and safety, risk management policies, procedures and practices
- Working in partnership within the setting
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner loans.
For more information contact Steve Thorpe on 0191 587 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner