Please find details on Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England). If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
This qualification is specifically designed for learners who work in the health and social care in adult settings and want to develop their skills and knowledge in order to demonstrate competence in a range of roles.
All the content of the qualification, mandatory and optional, relates directly to the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work in adult care.
Mandatory subjects include:
- Advanced communication skills
- Personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Equality and diversity in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Understanding safeguarding and protection in health and social care settings
- Facilitate person centred assessment to support wellbeing of individuals
- Facilitate support planning to ensure positive outcomes for individuals and to support well being
- Understand personalization in care and support services
- Health and safety in and social care settings
- Professional practice in health and social care for adults or children and young people
- Develop, maintain and use records and reports
- Working in partnership in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Safeguard children and young people who are present in the adult social care sector
Fully funded through learner loans.
For more information contact Steve Thorpe on 0191 587 4570 or email email@example.com
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
Fully funded through learner loans