Please find details on Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
This qualification develops the knowledge and skills needed when working as a Carer or Senior with adults in health and social care environments.
This advanced qualification will enhance your skills within the role of a Carer. The course will cover the role of a Health and Social Care Worker, including principles for implementing and promoting duty of care, health and safety, person centred care, safeguarding & protection, equality & diversity, confidentiality and personal development. There are optional units available to tailor your course to further develop your knowledge in mental health, dementia and learning difficulties.
This qualification includes training on:
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- Understanding the Role of the Social Care Worker
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
- Personal Development in Adult Social Care Setting
- Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Principles for Implementing Duty of Care
- Understanding Person-centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
- Health and Safety and Handling Information.
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner loans.
For more information contact Steve Thorpe on 0191 587 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
Available as part of an apprenticeship or fully funded through learner