Please find details on Level 3 Diploma Health and Social Care. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
As a Lead Adult Care Worker you will make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges. By providing leadership, guidance and direction at the frontline of care. Lead Adult Care Workers may work in residential or nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centres or some clinical health-care settings.
As well as covering Lead Adult Care Workers this standard also covers Lead Personal Assistants who can work at this senior level but they may only work directly for one individual who needs support and/or care services, usually within their own home.
A Lead Adult Care Worker must know and understand:
- The job they have to do, their main tasks and responsibilities
- The importance of having the right values and behaviours
- The importance of communication
- How to support individuals to remain safe from harm (Safeguarding)
- How to champion health and wellbeing for the individuals they support and work colleagues
- How to work professionally, including their own professional development of those they support and work associates
For more information contact Steve Thorpe on 0191 587 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
Fully funded through learner loans